Thursday, July 12, 2018

FIP Indicator


On my website comes a lot of visitors on request “FIP Indicator” and of course, I decided to write an article about this indicator. But in the beginning, I decided to ask myself, what is this “beast” and why he is so much of interest to many people. If the indicator is increased interest hence he shows good results. But my disappointment was very strong, when I tested this indicator on the history. I saw that the FIP Indicator strongly repaints and has appeared absolutely useless in the trade. He draws an arrow (signal), and if the price goes in the opposite direction, the arrow repaints. This happens as long as the price nevertheless will not go in the right direction.

Characteristics of FIP Indicator

  • Platform: Metatrader4
  • Currency pairs: Any
  • Trading Time: Any
  • Timeframe: Any

Warning! Do not use the FIP Indicator to trade under any circumstances. FIP Indicator strongly repaints and useless for trading. FIP Indicator shows excellent results ONLY on history.


My opinion is that the FIP Indicator was created only in order to “pull” a lot of money from gullible traders who want to buy a good indicator. Sadly.



FIP .rar